This page was last updated on .
||Ready to use
- Adopt HTML documentation.
- Add a formal description of
- Formalize descriptions of all built-in variants.
- Add more usage examples.
- Showcase (already-existing) actual usage of
multiple-value (mostly the multiple-value mapping operators) in actual code of some of my other libraries.
- Add examples of defining custom anaphoric-variants.
- Illustrate how accumulating multiple "layers" in one pass (using multiple-value mapping) for a macroexpansion is often vastly superior to repeated mapping.
- Refactor the definition and info APIs as a definitions-system.
(Blocked by definitions-systems.)
- Extract variants stuff into new library "operator-variants"?