My worknotes are now mobile-friendly!
Incidentally, I decided to reorganize the entire site on a single page, mostly to lower my future maintenance burden. Doing this reorganization with my current (non-)infrastructure was an excruciatingly manual and painful process, but I think it was worth it. I actually liked the old structure better, but given that every page on the site was tiny, the additional weight was not worth it.
I did not actually update the content, I'm not currently using my worknotes so this shit will likely remain as unmaintained as ever for the foreseeable future.
For now the "blocks" and "blocked by" links (and possibly a few others) are broken, because I'm tired of this insanity-inducing manual-fixing bullshit.